Outstanding Business Environment
A large pool of talented workers, an inviting quality of life, and one of the most competitive tax climates in America, make Butte Silver Bow County one of the world’s most attractive business locations for companies of all sizes. It’s a warm and welcoming region where life is less taxing – for many reasons.
Butte is home to a half dozen corporate and international regional headquarters operations. It is the geographic and business center of Montana. For executives and corporate employees, Butte offers a high quality of life, including a wide array of housing choices, excellent schools, and year-round recreational outdoor activities. It’s a great place to build a company, raise a family and enjoy all the good things in life.
Here are some of the key reasons major companies are choosing Butte for their corporate or regional headquarters:
- Experienced corporate C-level professionals.
- Conveniently located at the intersections of Interstates 90 and 15.
- A broad based and diverse workforce continuously enhanced through education.
- Access to both domestic and international markets through the Port of Montana
- A deep and diversified pool of talented and experienced workers
- Highly ranked public and private schools K through 12 schools, Montana Tech, and Highlands College.
- A plentiful inventory of affordable housing.
- Year-round music, sports festivals and outdoor recreation in a highly favorable climate.